Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life Goes On

Posted by cess at 1:02 AM

In spring time, flowers bloom

While leaves fall during autumn

Snow covers the world when winter arrives

And the warmth of the sun touches me in summer

No matter what happens, life goes on

Just like the world that keeps spinning ‘round

My heart will still beat, though it’s broken

And I will still breathe, even though you’re gone

The river flows, the trees sway

Grasses are dancing with the air

The birds will continue flying above

Among the clouds I wish I could touch

The sun will rise and the moon will shine

The stars will twinkle up above

And I’ll wake up and do the same old routine

To start a new day and continue with my life

So I’ll wipe these tears away

Move on with my life, throw the sorrow away

These memories I kept, in time it will fade

Go on with my life and to God I’ll pray

Copyright © 2009

Princess Shelly Ann Carla J. Aguiman

All rights reserved

0 comments on "Life Goes On"

Post a Comment

 

the way i loved you... Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez